- 6-2-2014: NEW! IRS FATCA - Global Intermediary Identification Number (GIIN) validator
- 4-28-2014: New list added. Dept. of Treasury. Foreign Sanctions Evaders (FSE) List.
- 3-6-2014: Treasury assesses $504,225 penalty against Ubiquiti Networks for OFAC violations.
- 1-23-2014: Treasury assesses $151,902,000 penalty against Clearstream Banking for OFAC violations.
- 5-24-2013: New Security Feature added. TINCheck now supports two-factor authentication for account login.
- 5-17-2013: New lists added. All FBI lists have been added. White Collar Crimes, Violent Crimes, Fugitives, etc.
- 5-10-2013: New list added. State Dept. Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTO).
- 5-9-2013: Treasury assesses $348,000 penalty against The American Steamship Owners Mutual Protection and Indemnity Associati on, Inc. for OFAC violations.
- 5-6-2013: New list added. CIA Politically Exposed People (PEP), foreign diplomats.
- 2-21-2013: Treasury assesses $404,100 penalty against American Optisurgical, Inc. for OFAC violations.
- 12-11-2012: Treasury assesses $375,000,000 penalty against HSBC Holdings for OFAC violations.
- 7-10-2012: Treasury assesses $1,347,750 penalty against Great Western Malting Co. for OFAC violations.
- 6-12-2012: Treasury assesses $619,000,000 penalty against ING Bank for OFAC violations.
- 4-23-2012: State regulators assesses $478,000,000 penalty against MetLife for failure to use Death Master File validation.